LOVELAND – If you’re looking to sell your home, then curb appeal should be something that you pay close attention to. Buyers have been known to drive by properties before deciding whether to schedule a showing. Curb appeal can therefore make a big difference in the...
BOULDER – Ranked the No. 7 strongest housing market in the U.S., real estate sales in Colorado will remain robust in 2018, according to analysis by credit.com. The predicted increase is around 3.1 percent. Colorado Springs is emerging as the top city for growth and...
- The Mortgage Professor – How to buy a house before selling the one in which you live
- Boulder Economic Forecast – Boulder County’s Future is Bright, But Challenges Are Ahead
- Should you crowdsource to buy a home?
- Why Purchase a Multi-Unit Residential Property? – Part 2
- First Time Home Buyer Tips: What You Should Know Before You Buy
- Understanding the tax overhaul and how real estate will be affected
ERIE - As the town of Erie continues to make headlines, home shoppers are flocking to the area. Small-town charm combines with all the modern necessities to make Erie one of the top Small Towns in America, as awarded by Money Magazine. Recognizing the unique nature of...
LONGMONT/LOUISVILLE - Location is the golden word in the vocabulary of home buying. Where we live influences how we live. In Boulder County, access to walking paths and bike trails is a must. Buyers value mountain, foothills and open space views for their calming...
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers – Colorado’s resort-style community for active adults nearly sold out
- The Villas at Calmante – Ideal location in Superior will feature low-maintenance, Boulder County living
- Tramonto in Longmont – Low-Maintenance Homes Complement Your Active Lifestyle
- Markel Homes to build range of housing options at Silver Creek in Lafayette
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods delivers new homes with low-maintenance, main-floor living
Gold has long been associated with luxury and glamour. And it’s currently one of the hottest and most utilized finishes in home decor. Gold or brass accents remain more popular than ever and can serve as the perfect complement to your existing decor. When looking for...
- Livable Luxury: 4 Design Secrets to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- The 9 affordable buys that make every first home look expensive
- How to achieve a happy and healthy home, according to feng shui
- Design Recipes – In Home Decor, Orange is the New Black
- Hot home trends for 2018
- The reality of home improvement TV Shows
- Hobbies: This DIY notebook will help you stick to your resolutions
- Style at Home: How to tell a story with trays
- Design Recipes: There’s No Sense Like Hygge for the Holidays
- Style At Home – Saved by the Incredible Wreath
LONGMONT – Diamonds and flowers are nice, wine and sweet words can woo, but if you’re intent on showing your special someone the depth of your love, gift them a gift worthy of gods. This Valentine’s Day, celebrate your passion with the plant that’s been revered for...
- CSU Extension – Go Forth and Prune
- CSU Extension – Double Your Houseplant Fun
- High Plains Landscape Workshop inspires community
- Lawn and Garden – Dry times call for winter water
- YardSmart – Start the Gardening Year Off Right With Forists’ Flapjacks
- Strange magic and holiday traditions
- Living trees provide lasting memories
- Taking Care of Holiday Plants
- CSU Extension: Gifts for gardeners
- CSU Extension: Designing Holiday Success
- CSU Extension – Vampires in our backyards
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
With each new year comes a fresh set of interior design trends. And those topping the list for 2018 are sure to inspire homeowners making updates big and small. Angie’s List recently attended the shows at Design and Construction Week for a first-hand look at what’s up...