LOVELAND – At this time of year, many homeowners start thinking about selling in the upcoming Spring or Summer. If you are one of them, it’s important to keep a few things in mind. The tips below will help make your future home sale just a little bit easier. Delay...
2017 – and the craziness that has come with it – may not be over yet, but economists are already looking toward to the start of 2018 with their real estate predictions. A new year will not necessarily bring a new housing market, the economists predict, as many of the...
- Beware! Wire fraud and real estate transactions
- Steady sales reflect strength of demand in Boulder County real estate market
- 5 first-time homebuyer mistakes to avoid
- The Advantages of Selling Your Home During the Holidays
- RE/MAX of Boulder Teams Up With CU Athletics to Strengthen the Community
- 7 crucial facts about FHA loans
- Colorado ranks as best state for growing older
- Alphabet Soup – What Do These Real Estate Designations Mean?
Research shows that there are over 70 million baby boomers in the United States, and around 10,000 baby-boomers retire every day. These folks now have the freedom to pursue the adventures of a new chapter in their lives. Many are finding that the large family home...
LONGMONT – Construction is nearing completion on the first spec home at The Farm at Woodridge, a Sopris Homes community just north of Longmont in Boulder County. The home follows Sopris’ most popular design, the Aspen Ranch. Sopris Homes was named after Mount Sopris...
- Denio West by Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers New, Low-Maintenance Ranch Homes in Longmont
- Infill Developments: Filling in the Blanks
- North End in Louisville from Markel Homes: Life Looks Good from Here
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Announces Low-Maintenance Showcase Home Weekend
- The Lakes at Centerra in Loveland: Unparalleled beauty and lifestyle amenities
- New Homes Coming Soon from Markel Homes
- The Villas at Calmante Offer Low-Maintenance Living and Unsurpassed Natural Beauty
Before you start putting everything away so you can decorate for the holidays, stop. Those items you collect, whether it's figurines, colored glass pieces, porcelain bunnies or whatever, can be used in your festive decor. Treasures that have happy memories attached...
- DIY Crafts – Make Holiday Memories Last With DIY Tree Decor
- Style At Home: Holiday Table Inspiration
- Style At Home: My Winter Love Letter to Plaid
- Homes that make a good first impression have 5 things in common
- Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from local vendors
- Style At Home – Ingredients of a Marvelous Holiday Mantel
- Design Recipes – How to make your home cozy for the holidays
- Make Holiday Cleaning Easy with Help from Mac Equipment
LONGMONT – This is a magical time of year. The smell of fresh-cut pine perfumes the air; choices are made between fir or pine, and cars adorned with carcasses of trees head home to put up their prize. Cut Christmas trees are a tradition reaching back to 16th century...
- Taking Care of Holiday Plants
- CSU Extension: Gifts for gardeners
- CSU Extension: Designing Holiday Success
- CSU Extension – Vampires in our backyards
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
- CSU Extension: Get Your Ghost on with Pumpkins
- Could gardening lower your risk of cancer? A Colorado researcher aims to find out
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- CSU Extension: Trees need love too
- Taste of Tomato: A Way To Sample Love Apples
- Rabbits a pest in the garden
- YardSmart: Late summer fruit tree care
If you've thought about remodeling your kitchen, you've probably given some consideration to countertops. After all, countertops are not just an important functional feature; they're also a primary design element. And the many options available can make the choice...
- Ask the Expert – Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Ask Angie’s List – Is Hiring a Holiday Decorator Worth the Cost?
- Ask the Expert: Home Inspection “Add-Ons”
- Ask the Expert: Holiday Home Decorating Safety
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Drywall Inspection
- Ask the Expert: Do not waive a home inspection
- Ask the Expert : Winterize Your Home
- Ask Angie’s List: Should I install an electric fireplace?
- Ask the Expert: Top 8 home inspection problems
- Ask Angie’s List: What are the signs of home electrical problems?