BOULDER – There are several rules of thumb that help you compare different investment properties. The perfect comparison would account for all factors involved in a real estate investment: rent amounts, purchase price, initial investment, appreciation, depreciation,...
BOULDER – For most homeowners, an appraisal is part of the buying and selling process. The reason for this is a financial one: a home serves as collateral in the event a buyer defaults on their mortgage. Therefore, lenders don’t want people to overborrow and pay more...
- Longmont Association of Realtors holds annual installation banquet
- Boulder Area Realtor Association holds annual installation and awards ceremony
- What’s your home’s X-Factor?
- Balance returns to Boulder County real estate
- 5 common homebuyer mistakes to avoid
- Clients and real estate agents of Equity Colorado-Front Range enjoy its many benefits
- Boulder ranks as No. 1 city for women entrepreneurs
- Bankrate.com: 5 essential homebuying considerations
LOUISVILLE - Location and lifestyle amenities abound at North End Home buyers looking for lifestyle advantages as well as a quality home would do well to check out North End, one of several desirable communities in Boulder County from Markel Homes. Located on South...
Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, the award-winning homebuilder based in Louisville, Colorado, is inviting home shoppers to a “Low-Maintenance Home Showcase.” While the builder works primarily with buyers seeking to build their home from a dirt-start, they are giving...
- The Lakes at Centerra in Loveland: Unparalleled beauty and lifestyle amenities
- New Homes Coming Soon from Markel Homes
- The Villas at Calmante Offer Low-Maintenance Living and Unsurpassed Natural Beauty
- Living Your Dream at Brennan by the Lake in Erie
- Boulder Creek announces new ranch homes in two Longmont neighborhoods
- NOCO HBA invites you to the 2017 Parade of Homes
- Von’s Colorado Concepts at Shadow Grass Park in Longmont
Much like a car, a furnace needs tuning to keep it in good working order. And regular maintenance will prevent it from breaking down when you need it most. Poor furnace maintenance is to blame for most of the emergency calls heating, venting and air conditioning...
- Cutting-edge solar houses on display in Denver’s first-ever Solar Decathlon
- Design Recipes: 10 decor ideas for a dressed up Halloween
- Home Decor: Designers agree, never splurge on this one thing
- Barkitecture: Denver airport shows off fancy, solar-powered doghouses for sustainability competition
- Green Home Tour highlights the Boulder area’s most energy-efficient homes
- Cedar Supply: Northern Colorado’s specialty lumber company for 35 years
- Another side of Sears: The DIY homes people had shipped to them
- Home improvement grants for veterans, low-income homeowners
LONGMONT – Hellweed. Devil’s gut. Strangle tare. Devil’s fuge. If you think the garden is a tranquil place, take another look. Just outside your door, vampires might be lurking, only you needn’t...
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
- CSU Extension: Get Your Ghost on with Pumpkins
- Could gardening lower your risk of cancer? A Colorado researcher aims to find out
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- CSU Extension: Trees need love too
- Taste of Tomato: A Way To Sample Love Apples
- Rabbits a pest in the garden
- YardSmart: Late summer fruit tree care
- Design Recipes: Try these 10 fall outdoor redesign projects
- Sun and moon garden great for celebrating solar eclipse
- How to choose a melon
- Peppers have it made in the shade
- Experience agriculture with farm tours
- Harvest time for the Stinking Rose
- Ask Angie’s List: How do you make your own mulch?
Grab your kids and out ghoul your neighbors by decorating your home for Halloween! Send us photos of your decorated house, click here
BOULDER – With today’s market full of multiple offers buyers are often tempted to do anything to get a home. One thing they should not do is forgo the home inspection. Waiving the option to have an inspection can have major repercussions in the long run. Without a...