BOULDER – As home values continue to rise in Colorado, it’s clear that home sellers are benefitting, with four state metro’s making the top 15 of 24/7 Wall St.’s list of cities where people made the most money on home sales. Boulder ranked No. 8 on the list with...
BOULDER – It’s no secret that the City of Boulder has always appreciated the value of green. (I’ll pause while you insert your favorite pot joke here.) And that’s not the only green that comes to mind – with Boulder’s home values increasing at a historic pace, the...
- Common Homebuying Mistakes People Make at Every Age
- Denver International Named Top Airport in America
- Top 7 Reasons for Closing Delays
- 8 Must-Have Features of Modern Luxury Homes in 2018
- Property Management in a Pro-Pot State
- The Importance of Having Permitted Remodeling Work When Selling or Buying a Home
Boulder Creek brings ranch patio homes to Colorado’s first Tournament Players Club golf course BERTHOUD - For the first time, Colorado golfers can wake up next to a Tournament Players Club green. This summer the master-planned Heron Lakes Golf Community, anchored by...
It’s now or never on select properties at North End LOUISVILLE - Buyers keen on finding new construction in Louisville, take note: North End, the hugely popular community from Markel Homes, is winding down. The window is closing on contemporary Falcons and easy living...
- ‘Ageless Living’ at Tramonto in Longmont by Boulder Creek Neighborhoods
- Harvest Ridge in Lafayette: A Model Grand Opening You Won’t Want to Miss!
- Last Call at North End in Louisville
- Downsizing in Today’s Real Estate Market
- Parkside in Longmont – Low-Maintenance Homes are High in Convenience, Efficiency, Value
- Vibrant Villas, Colorado-Style
There’s a reason the minimalist trend has been so popular among interior designers and design enthusiasts alike for so long. Yes, minimal interiors are aesthetically pleasing (not to mention seriously pinnable), but beyond their good looks, they have major benefits on...
LONGMONT – It takes a lot to rouse a Lorax, but when trees are threatened, those who speak for the them get moving. And when that threat is a pest so destructive the Federal Government wants it gone, Loraxes near and far become an army to try and stop it. The...
From ultraviolet rays to freezing rain, the elements can take a toll on your driveway. Fortunately, resealing your driveway can add a layer of protection that prevents the need for costly future repairs. In fact, professionally sealing your driveway can extend its...
- Ask the Expert: Home Inspection “Add-Ons”
- For Small Home Repairs, Call a Handyman
- Ask the Expert: Choosing a Home Inspector
- Common Home Inspection Issues
- Ask Angie’s List – What is Smart Lawn Irrigation?
- Ask Angie’s List – How to Budget for Emergency Repairs
- Ask Angie’s List – How Can I Transform My Garage?