WK Real Estate and its Unbridled Enthusiasm for Real Estate BOULDER COUNTY - Any serious endeavor requires commitment. Whatever your skill, you get great at it with a lot of practice. At WK Real Estate, everyone – from the leadership to the agents to the support staff...
BOULDER – The tenth annual Boulder Valley Real Estate Conference will offer a packed day on Wednesday, November 29, exploring trends and shifting market conditions for Boulder County commercial and residential real estate. Organized by BizWest and RE/MAX of Boulder,...
- Selling Your Home: What Services You Should Expect From an Excellent Real Estate Agent
- Infill Developments: Filling in the Blanks
- First mortgages, second mortgages, and home equity lines – what’s the difference?
- The Realities of Fix-and-Flips – Part 2
- Realities of fix-and-flips – Part 1
- Comparing one real estate investment to another
- Buying a home without an appraisal? Yes, it’s possible
- Longmont Association of Realtors holds annual installation banquet
BOULDER – Creating new, high-density neighborhoods; bringing vibrancy back to downtrodden areas; offering new entertainment and dining options for locals: these are just a few of the benefits of strategic, successful infill development. Constructed on vacant lots or...
LONGMONT - Natalie and Joe Parker have just purchased a new home – an easyHouse® 31 – at Denio West, a new neighborhood in Longmont being built by award-winning home builder Boulder Creek Neighborhoods. The Parkers live in Longmont currently, and are happy to stay in...
- North End in Louisville from Markel Homes: Life Looks Good from Here
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Announces Low-Maintenance Showcase Home Weekend
- The Lakes at Centerra in Loveland: Unparalleled beauty and lifestyle amenities
- New Homes Coming Soon from Markel Homes
- The Villas at Calmante Offer Low-Maintenance Living and Unsurpassed Natural Beauty
- Living Your Dream at Brennan by the Lake in Erie
- Boulder Creek announces new ranch homes in two Longmont neighborhoods
Much like a car, a furnace needs tuning to keep it in good working order. And regular maintenance will prevent it from breaking down when you need it most. Poor furnace maintenance is to blame for most of the emergency calls heating, venting and air conditioning...
- Cutting-edge solar houses on display in Denver’s first-ever Solar Decathlon
- Design Recipes: 10 decor ideas for a dressed up Halloween
- Home Decor: Designers agree, never splurge on this one thing
- Barkitecture: Denver airport shows off fancy, solar-powered doghouses for sustainability competition
- Green Home Tour highlights the Boulder area’s most energy-efficient homes
- Cedar Supply: Northern Colorado’s specialty lumber company for 35 years
- Another side of Sears: The DIY homes people had shipped to them
- Home improvement grants for veterans, low-income homeowners
BOULDER COUNTY – If the thought of Thanksgiving floral arranging leaves you more panicky than grateful, gather up your pumpkins and calm your mind. With a quick cut and scooping of seeds, you can transform leftover, whole pumpkins into centerpieces that will wow your...
- CSU Extension – Vampires in our backyards
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
- CSU Extension: Get Your Ghost on with Pumpkins
- Could gardening lower your risk of cancer? A Colorado researcher aims to find out
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- CSU Extension: Trees need love too
- Taste of Tomato: A Way To Sample Love Apples
- Rabbits a pest in the garden
- YardSmart: Late summer fruit tree care
- Design Recipes: Try these 10 fall outdoor redesign projects
- Sun and moon garden great for celebrating solar eclipse
- How to choose a melon
- Peppers have it made in the shade
- Experience agriculture with farm tours
- Harvest time for the Stinking Rose
BOULDER – With today’s market full of multiple offers buyers are often tempted to do anything to get a home. One thing they should not do is forgo the home inspection. Waiving the option to have an inspection can have major repercussions in the long run. Without a...
- Ask the Expert : Winterize Your Home
- Ask Angie’s List: Should I install an electric fireplace?
- Ask the Expert: Top 8 home inspection problems
- Ask Angie’s List: What are the signs of home electrical problems?
- Ask Angie’s List: Is the cost of gutter guards worth it?
- Ask the Expert: Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Ask Angie’s List: How should you approach fall lawn care?
- Ask the Expert: Pre-inspection check list for home buyers