BOULDER – Every August, in college towns across America, college students start to return for the fall semester. This always creates a frenzy of real estate activity. The rental market is usually pretty tight in any college town. Because of that, many families...
Q: We have been having trouble finding our dream home. The few homes we have seen have been snatched up before we could even make up our mind, or the seller has shot us down. We want the perfect home for our family, but don’t know what to do! – Amelia and Kelly A:...
- Odors that Reduce your Home’s Value
- Airbnb essentials
- Boulder County Housing Market Percolates Through June Heat
- ERA Tradewind Welcomes Yvonne Toscano
- 5 Common Home Moving Mistakes
- Lower Property Taxes for Seniors
- Colorado Style: Outdoor Living Spaces That Increase Value
- 3 Ways to Build Home Equity
- How Does Inflation Affect Interest Rates?
BOULDER – Backed up against the rolling pastures, each of the Dakota Flats condominiums features a 200-square-foot deck with mountain views. “The small scale of the project, just 16 units, makes it easy to get to know your neighbors,” says RE/MAX of Boulder agent John...
BERTHOUD – One of the most luxurious of luxury neighborhoods is now available in Northern Colorado. This summer the master-planned Heron Lakes Golf Community debuted Colorado’s only Tournament Players Club (TPC) 18-hole championship golf course and community,...
BOULDER – Here’s a “creature comfort” that keeps your home and the family pup clean while adding that something extra home buyers love: a dog wash. Having a dog wash in your home is becoming as common place as a powder room or upstairs laundry. Homebuyers find value...
LONGMONT – The zucchinis are booming, beans are coming in like there’s no tomorrow, the first pumpkins of the season are sizing up and onions are bulbing. With sweet potato vines rambling and fall crops nosing up out of the ground, you’d think I’d be a content...
Keeping things cool – your water, your food, yourself – is one of the most energy-intensive tasks in your house. Many of your home's systems are working in complete overdrive to provide comfort throughout the hottest months of summer. If you follow the advice of the...
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Listing Inspections
- Ask the Expert: Inspecting Vintage Homes
- Ask the Expert: Fire Mitigation
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Decorate a Kid’s Room?
- Ask the Expert: Protect Your Home from Water Intrusion
- Ask Angie’s List: How should I budget for big projects?
- Ask the Expert: Foundations