BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- Rocky Mountain Shooter Supply focuses on keeping valuables safe
- CSU Extension: Designing Holiday Success
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- What Makes a Real Estate Company Great?
- Boulder Valley Real Estate Conference to explore shifting markets
- Selling Your Home: What Services You Should Expect From an Excellent Real Estate Agent
- Infill Developments: Filling in the Blanks
- First mortgages, second mortgages, and home equity lines – what’s the difference?
- The Realities of Fix-and-Flips – Part 2
- At Home Colorado – Boulder County Edition
- Denio West by Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers New, Low-Maintenance Ranch Homes in Longmont