BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- Denver Metro ranks as a top mecca for technology
- Buyer agency FAQs
- Real Estate Matters: Rental construction continues to grow in Denver, thanks in large part to millennials
- Ask the Expert: Attic inspections
- Design Recipes: 10 tips for using wallpaper
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- Living Your Dream at Brennan by the Lake in Erie