BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- What is a Jumbo Mortgage and When Do You Need One?
- Hearthstone in Broomfield: Affordable New Homes by Taylor Morrison Delight Buyers
- How to Create the Perfect Vertical Garden
- Shoo-Fly Shenanigans
- Looking for Your Dream House? Here’s Help
- 5 Tips for Millennials Buying a Home
- What to Watch for in Builder Contracts
- 5 Tips to Help You Find a Starter Home
- Save Time in the Kitchen with the Latest Smart Technology
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- WK Real Estate Welcomes Terri Taydus