BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- Manstone: Custom Colorado-Made Bathroom Systems
- Downsizing in Today’s Real Estate Market
- Boulder Ranks One of the Most Fitness-Friendly Cities for 2018
- 5 Things That Matter Most About Location
- Understanding the Pros, Cons and Costs of Popular Flooring Materials
- Parkside in Longmont – Low-Maintenance Homes are High in Convenience, Efficiency, Value
- Rising Mortgage Rates: To Lock or Not to Lock? That is the Question!
- Gardening to an Age-Old Beet
- Design Recipes – How to Lighten, Brighten Your Home this Spring
- Ask Angie’s List – What is Smart Lawn Irrigation?
- Dahl Decor: Elegant Fixtures, Home Decor and More