BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- How to achieve a happy and healthy home, according to feng shui
- Design Recipes – In Home Decor, Orange is the New Black
- Ask Angie’s List: How do you know when it’s time to replace your carpet?
- Lawn and Garden – Dry times call for winter water
- YardSmart – Start the Gardening Year Off Right With Forists’ Flapjacks
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods delivers new homes with low-maintenance, main-floor living
- Hot home trends for 2018
- 5 reasons to spend your home equity (with caution)
- 4 things a home inspection may miss
- IRS to look into Bitcoin transactions between 2012-2015
- Markel Homes to build 78 housing units in a new community in Lafayette