- The Lakes At Centerra In Loveland: Unparalleled Beauty and Lifestyle Amenities
- Tips on buying and selling a home at the same time
- Premier Lifestyle Realty announces the addition of Kimberly Caldwell to its team
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition, May 20, 2017
- Garden Tours Across Boulder and Larimer Counties Lift Spirits
- Easy tips for becoming a low-key minimalist
- At Home Colorado – Boulder County Real Estate, May 19, 2017
- The Mortgage Professor: Mortgage Concepts Homebuyers Should Know
- How much does it cost to sell a house?
- Real Estate Matters: 5 questions to ask moving companies
- New Colorado business filings up, future job levels rosy
- Denio West: New, Low-Maintenance Living In An Established Longmont Neighborhood
- Ask the Expert: Electrical Inspections
- A Boulder County rental may be the best investment you can have
- What’s the right height for lawn mowing?
- Do’s and don’ts of buying a home during a seller’s market
- How to get rid of private mortgage insurance
- Who are millennial home buyers?
- This event has passed.
Interfaith Quilters of Longmont Quilt Show Preview
March 3 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5.00
Interfaith Quilters of Longmont is hosting their 31st Annual Quilt Show and Sale, March 3 to 4 at the First Lutheran Church located at 803 Third Ave. in Longmont.
The proceeds from these hand- and machine-made quilts will benefit the OUR (Outreach United Resource) Center and the Safe Shelter of the St. Vrain Valley. This event is traditionally held on the first weekend in March.
The Preview will be Friday, March 3 from 5 to 8 p.m. (no sales). The $5 admission to the preview includes admission to the sale on Saturday, March 4 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Come view the quilts on Friday evening and buy the ones that captivate you on Saturday. You will be helping your local community and yourself at the same time. The customer service volunteers (in blue aprons) will assist you in finding gifts for birthdays, babies, holidays, yourself, etc. and bring them to the check out counter for you.