2017 – and the craziness that has come with it – may not be over yet, but economists are already looking toward to the start of 2018 with their real estate predictions. A new year will not necessarily bring a new housing market, the economists predict, as many of the...
BOULDER – This year electronic real estate transactions have undergone an onslaught of attacks as cyber-criminals attempt to steal wire transfer funds. Yes, even right here in Boulder! Sophisticated hackers have stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars by re-directing...
- Beware! Wire fraud and real estate transactions
- Steady sales reflect strength of demand in Boulder County real estate market
- 5 first-time homebuyer mistakes to avoid
- The Advantages of Selling Your Home During the Holidays
- RE/MAX of Boulder Teams Up With CU Athletics to Strengthen the Community
- 7 crucial facts about FHA loans
- Colorado ranks as best state for growing older
- Alphabet Soup – What Do These Real Estate Designations Mean?
LONGMONT – Construction is nearing completion on the first spec home at The Farm at Woodridge, a Sopris Homes community just north of Longmont in Boulder County. The home follows Sopris’ most popular design, the Aspen Ranch. Sopris Homes was named after Mount Sopris...
LONGMONT - Natalie and Joe Parker have just purchased a new home – an easyHouse® 31 – at Denio West, a new neighborhood in Longmont being built by award-winning home builder Boulder Creek Neighborhoods. The Parkers live in Longmont currently, and are happy to stay in...
- Denio West by Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers New, Low-Maintenance Ranch Homes in Longmont
- Infill Developments: Filling in the Blanks
- North End in Louisville from Markel Homes: Life Looks Good from Here
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Announces Low-Maintenance Showcase Home Weekend
- The Lakes at Centerra in Loveland: Unparalleled beauty and lifestyle amenities
- New Homes Coming Soon from Markel Homes
- The Villas at Calmante Offer Low-Maintenance Living and Unsurpassed Natural Beauty
If Halloween is a tribute to candy and costumes and Thanksgiving is all about food and football, how would you characterize Christmas? You could focus on Christmas cards, holiday parties or gifts, but I am all about the holiday decor. With Thanksgiving in the bag,...
- DIY Crafts – Make Holiday Memories Last With DIY Tree Decor
- Style At Home: Holiday Table Inspiration
- Style At Home: My Winter Love Letter to Plaid
- Homes that make a good first impression have 5 things in common
- Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from local vendors
- Style At Home – Ingredients of a Marvelous Holiday Mantel
- Design Recipes – How to make your home cozy for the holidays
- Make Holiday Cleaning Easy with Help from Mac Equipment
LONGMONT – Celebrating the dark days of winter includes bringing in a few houseplants, and stores are filled with holiday foliage. Pick up a poinsettia – they’re a treat for the eyes – then look at some of the other festive indoor plants. Small pines, aromatic...
- Taking Care of Holiday Plants
- CSU Extension: Gifts for gardeners
- CSU Extension: Designing Holiday Success
- CSU Extension – Vampires in our backyards
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
- CSU Extension: Get Your Ghost on with Pumpkins
- Could gardening lower your risk of cancer? A Colorado researcher aims to find out
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- CSU Extension: Trees need love too
- Taste of Tomato: A Way To Sample Love Apples
- Rabbits a pest in the garden
- YardSmart: Late summer fruit tree care
BOULDER – When you are ready to sell your home, and are looking for ways to help the sale process go smoothly and quickly, consider pre-listing home inspections. These type of inspections, paid for by the seller or listing agent, are written reports detailing the...
- Ask the Expert – Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Ask Angie’s List – Is Hiring a Holiday Decorator Worth the Cost?
- Ask the Expert: Home Inspection “Add-Ons”
- Ask the Expert: Holiday Home Decorating Safety
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Drywall Inspection
- Ask the Expert: Do not waive a home inspection
- Ask the Expert : Winterize Your Home
- Ask Angie’s List: Should I install an electric fireplace?
- Ask the Expert: Top 8 home inspection problems
- Ask Angie’s List: What are the signs of home electrical problems?