BOULDER – Ranked the No. 7 strongest housing market in the U.S., real estate sales in Colorado will remain robust in 2018, according to analysis by credit.com. The predicted increase is around 3.1 percent. Colorado Springs is emerging as the top city for growth and...
A homeowner who wants to exchange the house in which they live for another one that better meets their current needs and capacities can save much grief and expense by buying the new house before selling the old one. Buying the new house first means having to move only...
- The Mortgage Professor – How to buy a house before selling the one in which you live
- Boulder Economic Forecast – Boulder County’s Future is Bright, But Challenges Are Ahead
- Should you crowdsource to buy a home?
- Why Purchase a Multi-Unit Residential Property? – Part 2
- First Time Home Buyer Tips: What You Should Know Before You Buy
- Understanding the tax overhaul and how real estate will be affected
LONGMONT/LOUISVILLE - Location is the golden word in the vocabulary of home buying. Where we live influences how we live. In Boulder County, access to walking paths and bike trails is a must. Buyers value mountain, foothills and open space views for their calming...
Anthem Ranch’s resort-style living celebrates health, social connections and natural beauty. BROOMFIELD - Colorado’s most luxuriant and vibrant community for active adults is almost built out: 31 home sites remain, and fewer than 10 quick-delivery homes are available....
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers – Colorado’s resort-style community for active adults nearly sold out
- The Villas at Calmante – Ideal location in Superior will feature low-maintenance, Boulder County living
- Tramonto in Longmont – Low-Maintenance Homes Complement Your Active Lifestyle
- Markel Homes to build range of housing options at Silver Creek in Lafayette
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods delivers new homes with low-maintenance, main-floor living
DALLAS – Think your children, animals, budget or lifestyle is keeping you from living with luxury? Think again. Filling your home and rooms with rich and indulgent touches doesn’t have to cost a fortune and can even be family-friendly, Dallas stylemakers say. The...
- Livable Luxury: 4 Design Secrets to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- The 9 affordable buys that make every first home look expensive
- How to achieve a happy and healthy home, according to feng shui
- Design Recipes – In Home Decor, Orange is the New Black
- Hot home trends for 2018
- The reality of home improvement TV Shows
- Hobbies: This DIY notebook will help you stick to your resolutions
- Style at Home: How to tell a story with trays
- Design Recipes: There’s No Sense Like Hygge for the Holidays
- Style At Home – Saved by the Incredible Wreath
LONGMONT – Warm days woo us to get out and get some fresh air, puttering around the yard to take note of winter’s toll. We tell ourselves we’re just going to peek at the garden to see how’ it’s doing, but once under the spell of balmy temperatures, we can’t help but...
- CSU Extension – Go Forth and Prune
- CSU Extension – Double Your Houseplant Fun
- High Plains Landscape Workshop inspires community
- Lawn and Garden – Dry times call for winter water
- YardSmart – Start the Gardening Year Off Right With Forists’ Flapjacks
- Strange magic and holiday traditions
- Living trees provide lasting memories
- Taking Care of Holiday Plants
- CSU Extension: Gifts for gardeners
- CSU Extension: Designing Holiday Success
- CSU Extension – Vampires in our backyards
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
BOULDER – Are you having a brand new house built? If so, a pre-drywall inspection is a smart move. When you decide to have a house built there are multiple stages in the building process, some that seem to take an eternity and some that fly by. One of the most...