BOULDER – For most homeowners, an appraisal is part of the buying and selling process. The reason for this is a financial one: a home serves as collateral in the event a buyer defaults on their mortgage. Therefore, lenders don’t want people to overborrow and pay more...
LONGMONT – On Tuesday, Oct. 10, at Longmont Museum & Cultural Center in Longmont, the Longmont Association of Realtors® (LAR), welcomed a new board into office at its annual Installation Banquet. The theme for this year’s banquet was “For...
- Longmont Association of Realtors holds annual installation banquet
- Boulder Area Realtor Association holds annual installation and awards ceremony
- What’s your home’s X-Factor?
- Balance returns to Boulder County real estate
- 5 common homebuyer mistakes to avoid
- Clients and real estate agents of Equity Colorado-Front Range enjoy its many benefits
- Boulder ranks as No. 1 city for women entrepreneurs
- Bankrate.com: 5 essential homebuying considerations
Boulder Creek Neighborhoods, the award-winning homebuilder based in Louisville, Colorado, is inviting home shoppers to a “Low-Maintenance Home Showcase.” While the builder works primarily with buyers seeking to build their home from a dirt-start, they are giving...
LOVELAND - “Nature was part of the reason we decided to live at The Lakes at Centerra. We enjoy watching the hawks, pelicans, bald eagles, geese, and ducks. The lakes, ponds and open areas give us a sense of open country. It is easy to take a bike ride or just go for...
- The Lakes at Centerra in Loveland: Unparalleled beauty and lifestyle amenities
- New Homes Coming Soon from Markel Homes
- The Villas at Calmante Offer Low-Maintenance Living and Unsurpassed Natural Beauty
- Living Your Dream at Brennan by the Lake in Erie
- Boulder Creek announces new ranch homes in two Longmont neighborhoods
- NOCO HBA invites you to the 2017 Parade of Homes
- Von’s Colorado Concepts at Shadow Grass Park in Longmont
DENVER (Oct. 5) – Inside solar house No. 101, engineering student Jenny Nickel is already thinking about how to add more alternative-energy features once the smartly modern house she helped build gets trucked out of Denver. The house, which Missouri University of...
- Cutting-edge solar houses on display in Denver’s first-ever Solar Decathlon
- Design Recipes: 10 decor ideas for a dressed up Halloween
- Home Decor: Designers agree, never splurge on this one thing
- Barkitecture: Denver airport shows off fancy, solar-powered doghouses for sustainability competition
- Green Home Tour highlights the Boulder area’s most energy-efficient homes
- Cedar Supply: Northern Colorado’s specialty lumber company for 35 years
- Another side of Sears: The DIY homes people had shipped to them
- Home improvement grants for veterans, low-income homeowners
BOULDER COUNTY – Readers, the time has arrived to head out to garden centers and purchase a little pick-me-up for the mid-January blahs. A growing shoot is the right prescription for green thumbs pining for spring but it takes a little planning and action now. But all...
- CSU Extension: Forced bulbs help beat winter blues
- CSU Extension: Get Your Ghost on with Pumpkins
- Could gardening lower your risk of cancer? A Colorado researcher aims to find out
- CSU Extension: Perennial fall chores
- CSU Extension: Trees need love too
- Taste of Tomato: A Way To Sample Love Apples
- Rabbits a pest in the garden
- YardSmart: Late summer fruit tree care
- Design Recipes: Try these 10 fall outdoor redesign projects
- Sun and moon garden great for celebrating solar eclipse
- How to choose a melon
- Peppers have it made in the shade
- Experience agriculture with farm tours
- Harvest time for the Stinking Rose
- Ask Angie’s List: How do you make your own mulch?
Grab your kids and out ghoul your neighbors by decorating your home for Halloween! Send us photos of your decorated house, click here
BOULDER – Even though we have just had or first snow and hard freeze it is still not too late to winterize your home. Doing some of these simple things may also remove some items from a home inspectors report should you decide to put your home on the market. At...