LOVELAND – In today’s housing market it can be hard to find a home builder that will not only give you a high quality home, but one that will personally walk you through the process.
“Every home builder says they have quality, but with quality it is something you have to see,” says David Ball of R&R Homes. “Until you walk in to an R&R Home, you will not know why we often talk about our quality and the attention to detail.”
While R&R Homes strives to give its homeowners superior quality they can see and feel, they also offer homeowners a more personal, hands-on experience. “You build with the builder directly and I (the builder) am onsite almost every day,” says Ball.
Homeowners will also see consistency with R&R Homes. “The vast majority of our contractors and suppliers have been with us for about 10 years, which means you get consistency in your new home,” Ball says. “It also means your new home will be of the same superior quality that you saw when you decided to have R&R Homes build your new home.”
Thompson Crosing, Loveland
R&R Homes is “100 percent committed” to building new homes that meet or exceed current ENERGY STAR Builder guidelines, Ball says. What that means for homeowners is not only a home that will save them money on utilities and provide greater comfort, but ensures that R&R Homes is following a documented process and specific guidelines set by the EPA. “It’s easy to say for other home builders to say their home is ‘energy-efficient’ but by being Energy Star it guarantees it,” Ball says. R&R Homes ENERGY STAR certified new homes are designed and built to standards well above most other homes on the market today, delivering energy efficiency savings of up to 40 percent when compared to typical new homes.
While custom homes are a specialty of R&R Homes, they also offer home buyers semi-custom homes off of several floor plans that they offer. When building with R&R Homes, Ball says you are involved in the building process and choose how you want to modify the floor plan and the finishes you desire.
“Our new home buyers can take a floor plan and make it theirs so it is exciting for them to be involved,” he says. “It’s not an issue to make changes; we definitely allow a customization that not all builders do.”
R&R Homes standard features go above and beyond the typical builder and include:
• ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 compliant. A new home that has earned the ENERGY STAR label has undergone a process of inspections, testing, and verification to meet strict requirements set by the EPA, delivering better quality, better comfort, and better durability.
• Advanced framing and air sealing techniques with 2-by-6 framing
• Rinnai tankless water heater for continuous hot water
• 92.1 percent Trane high-efficiency furnace with 5-inch thick MERV10 air filter and power humidifier
• Solid wood pine interior doors stained to match your trim and cabinets
• Real hardwood floors that can be distressed for that real Colorado look and feel
• Porcelain tile in the entry and laundry room and in all bath floors and walls
• Stainmaster or Anso Nylon premium carpet with half-inch Superpad
• Finished garage that is textured and painted with epoxy floor sealant and base trim. The garage doors are insulated with windows and the walls and attic are insulation. The openers have nylon rollers and are belt driven with an outside keypad for easy access.
• 5-by-5 or 6-by-6 foot basement area wells to allow plenty of natural light into the basement with area well grates already installed for your safety
• 9 foot ceilings in basement for a much better basement finish
• Passive Radon System installed so easy fan installation if mitigation is required
• Builder final checklist of more than 120 completed items to ensure your new home has little to no issues for the walkthrough. R&R usually pass all final inspections on the first day!
• R&R Homes draws all their own house plans so they can adjust current house plans to meet your specific needs and desires.
• 13 SEER Central Air Conditioning Unit and Refrigerator included in all new homes
• Temporary furnace is used in all new home construction so that your new 92.1 high-efficiency furnace is truly brand new when you move in!
There are many more ‘upgrade’ items included in your new R&R Home so please look at the list of standards.
R&R Homes in Northern Colorado
David Ball, his team at R&R Homes and Tracy’s Team have been building in Loveland’s Kendall Brook community for the past 10 years. You can also see their custom homes in High Pointe in Windsor and Mariana Springs in Loveland. Ball is now taking R&R Homes to Thompson Crossing near Centerra and will be delivering homes owners their quality custom and semi-custom homes.
R&R Homes Has Been Delivering Quality Homes to Customers since 1996.
By Summer McElley, At Home