BOULDER – The second annual Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar takes place this weekend, Dec. 1 and 2, at the Elks Lodge in Boulder. The faire and bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from more than 45 local vendors, an evergreen wreath sale, raffle and children’s store with Waldof-inspired gifts and books. A special preview evening will take place for adults only on Friday night with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. Free parking and admission. Friday, Dec. 1, 6 to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Elks Lodge, 3975 28th Street in Boulder. For more information visit facebook.com/WinterFaireBoulder.
- The Lakes at Centerra – Life is Different Here
- What is a Jumbo Mortgage and When Do You Need One?
- Hearthstone in Broomfield: Affordable New Homes by Taylor Morrison Delight Buyers
- How to Create the Perfect Vertical Garden
- Shoo-Fly Shenanigans
- Looking for Your Dream House? Here’s Help
- 5 Tips for Millennials Buying a Home
- What to Watch for in Builder Contracts
- 5 Tips to Help You Find a Starter Home
- Save Time in the Kitchen with the Latest Smart Technology
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition