BOULDER – The second annual Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar takes place this weekend, Dec. 1 and 2, at the Elks Lodge in Boulder. The faire and bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from more than 45 local vendors, an evergreen wreath sale, raffle and children’s store with Waldof-inspired gifts and books. A special preview evening will take place for adults only on Friday night with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. Free parking and admission. Friday, Dec. 1, 6 to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Elks Lodge, 3975 28th Street in Boulder. For more information visit facebook.com/WinterFaireBoulder.
- Home Decor – Use whatever you love to up your holiday decorating
- DIY Crafts – Make Holiday Memories Last With DIY Tree Decor
- Style At Home: Holiday Table Inspiration
- Ask Angie’s List – What’s the Best Kitchen Countertop Material?
- Ask the Expert – Pre-Listing Home Inspections
- Living trees provide lasting memories
- Preparing to sell your home in 2018
- 2018: The year of heading to the ‘burbs? And other real estate predictions
- Beware! Wire fraud and real estate transactions
- Steady sales reflect strength of demand in Boulder County real estate market
- 5 first-time homebuyer mistakes to avoid