BOULDER – The second annual Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar takes place this weekend, Dec. 1 and 2, at the Elks Lodge in Boulder. The faire and bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from more than 45 local vendors, an evergreen wreath sale, raffle and children’s store with Waldof-inspired gifts and books. A special preview evening will take place for adults only on Friday night with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. Free parking and admission. Friday, Dec. 1, 6 to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Elks Lodge, 3975 28th Street in Boulder. For more information visit facebook.com/WinterFaireBoulder.
- Manstone: Custom Colorado-Made Bathroom Systems
- Downsizing in Today’s Real Estate Market
- Boulder Ranks One of the Most Fitness-Friendly Cities for 2018
- 5 Things That Matter Most About Location
- Understanding the Pros, Cons and Costs of Popular Flooring Materials
- Parkside in Longmont – Low-Maintenance Homes are High in Convenience, Efficiency, Value
- Rising Mortgage Rates: To Lock or Not to Lock? That is the Question!
- Gardening to an Age-Old Beet
- Design Recipes – How to Lighten, Brighten Your Home this Spring
- Ask Angie’s List – What is Smart Lawn Irrigation?
- Dahl Decor: Elegant Fixtures, Home Decor and More