BOULDER – Today more and more people looking to buy a home are trying to get along without a car, avoid traffic, and reduce their gasoline bill. Using a patented system, Walk Score® is a free website and app that measures the walkability of any address. It is based on...
BOULDER – Mike Blinder, a Tampa-based marketing consultant, will share his expertise with the real estate industry during a free Local Real Estate Marketing Workshop, 3:30 to 5 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 16 at Carelli's, 645 30th St. in Boulder. The workshop, sponsored by...
- RE/MAX of Boulder welcomes aboard Realtor Haley Robinson
- Boulder County Home Sales Soar Into Late Summer
- All about Flood Insurance on the anniversary of Boulder County’s catastrophic flood
- What Happens After You Close On Your Home?
- What Makes a Smart City Smart?
- Mortgage: How to Close On Your Home
- Boulder Rent Prices Decline
- The Bernardi Group Welcomes Megan Evoe
- Role of the Appraisal in Your Home Purchase
New homes from Boulder Creek Neighborhoods BOULDER COUNTY – With fall around the corner, many Boulder County residents are looking forward to changing leaves, pulling cozy sweaters out of their closets, football games and holiday gatherings. There may also be a few...
Boulder Creek’s signature lifestyle in Longmont LONGMONT - After years of yardwork on an expansive lot skirting Longmont, Linda and John Gathman are shelving their trimmers and selling the lawn mower. “Moving to a low-maintenance home is a preemptive strike,” Linda...
When you think of fall colors, what comes to mind? Red, yellow, green, orange? While there are certainly a number of fabulous fall colors, for many the challenge lies in how to use these colors purposefully in decor. Brown Brown is a great foundation color and to...
LONGMONT – Though the temperatures keep our hopes alive, the dread frosts of October are becoming reality, nipping back plants and killing tender shoots. Winds are shaking leaves from the trees and the landscape is dotted with pockets of gold, crimson, and orange....
September is an excellent time to address your lawn and prepare it for the colder months to come. If your lawn is properly winterized, it has a better chance at surviving the colder temperatures, and it will be more likely to flourish when spring arrives. Tips to...
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection
- Things Home Inspectors Wish You Knew
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Handle Mid-Summer Maintenance?
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Listing Inspections
- Ask the Expert: Inspecting Vintage Homes