Boulder-based builder Flatirons Homes, Inc. is finishing up development of the townhome-style condominiums at Parkside at Quail Ridge, a leafy new community in south Longmont near Highway 287.
- Colorado economic outlook remains strong
- At Home in Ski Country – Part 1
- How to choose a good neighborhood (and why it’s more important than the house)
- Boulder County’s real estate keeps on going
- VA loan options and property types
- What you need to know about the inverted yield curve
- First-time homebuyers, now is the time
- RE/MAX Nexus welcomes Kendra Bajcar
- What is a loan recast and is it right for you?
Though the days are getting shorter there are still plenty of chores to do in the garden before fall arrives and the season of distraction pulls us into the land of pumpkin spice everything. Before you succumb to cider and gourd shopping, spend some time with your...