LOVELAND – Home design trends are always changing, but keeping up with them can allow you to appeal to today’s modern home buyer and thereby improve your home’s appeal and value. Here are some home design elements that are popular right now. Shower doors instead of...
BOULDER – For a real estate investor nearing retirement, the thought of continuing to manage property can seem burdensome. A Tenant-In-Common (TIC) investment could be just the ticket to feeling less strained. Likewise, if you want to invest in real estate at any...
- Buying a home? What’s the Walk Score, Bike Score or Transit Score?
- Realtors invited to local real estate marketing workshop
- RE/MAX of Boulder welcomes aboard Realtor Haley Robinson
- Boulder County Home Sales Soar Into Late Summer
- All about Flood Insurance on the anniversary of Boulder County’s catastrophic flood
- What Happens After You Close On Your Home?
- What Makes a Smart City Smart?
- Mortgage: How to Close On Your Home
- Boulder Rent Prices Decline
The creator of North End in Louisville and Dakota Ridge Village in Boulder is on track to open sales centers this fall in three new communities, starting in mid-November. The Boulder-based construction company brings their commitment to building remarkable homes in...
New homes from Boulder Creek Neighborhoods BOULDER COUNTY – With fall around the corner, many Boulder County residents are looking forward to changing leaves, pulling cozy sweaters out of their closets, football games and holiday gatherings. There may also be a few...
BOULDER – Cooler temperatures and mountain snow are reminders that it’s time to prepare your home for winter. Here are steps to take to get ready for falling leaves and freezing temperatures, as recommended by House Beautiful. 1. Prepare your gutters Clean and...
LONGMONT – Before you turn your thoughts to indoor entertaining, take advantage of the next warm day to put your trees and shrubs to bed for the season. With a little bit of wrapping and a plan to winter water, your woody plants will weather the worst winter can...
BOULDER – Even though we have yet to have our first snow or hard freeze it is still not too early to think about winterizing your home. Doing some of these simple things may also remove some items from a home inspectors report should you decide to put your home on the...
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Plumbing for Winter?
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Lawn for Fall?
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection
- Things Home Inspectors Wish You Knew
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Handle Mid-Summer Maintenance?