BOULDER – Boulder is known for its highly educated, technology-oriented citizenry. The city is even ranked No. 1 nationally in the “Bloomberg Brain Concentration Index,” which tracks business formation as well as employment and education in the sciences, technology,...
BOULDER – Research done, negotiations resolved, moving plans made, mortgage approved – only one hour at a title company stands in the way of getting those new keys in your hand. Ready, set, close! Who will attend the closing Title agent reviews the contract, issues...
- Boulder Rent Prices Decline
- The Bernardi Group Welcomes Megan Evoe
- Role of the Appraisal in Your Home Purchase
- The Psychology and Science Behind an Effective Real Estate Pricing Strategy
- New in Town? Speak, Look and Act like a Boulder Native
- RE/MAX of Boulder Welcomes Realtor Shelley Chittivej
- NOCO HBA Annual Parade of Homes: Boundless Ideas and Inspiration for All
- Getting Smart About SmartRegs for Rentals
- A Survival Guide to Living in a For-Sale Home
Low-maintenance living at Heron Lakes is now open. BERTHOUD – Low-maintenance, main-floor living has made its debut at Colorado’s exclusive Tournament Players Club golf course (TPC). Construction is underway on the first Boulder Creek Neighborhoods model home at the...
FIRESTONE - Journeys to vivacious Colorado living begin in Barefoot Lakes, a master-planned and nature-infused community 15 minutes east of Longmont and situated perfectly between Denver and Loveland in Firestone. A premier destination for home owners seeking to drink...
When you think of fall colors, what comes to mind? Red, yellow, green, orange? While there are certainly a number of fabulous fall colors, for many the challenge lies in how to use these colors purposefully in decor. Brown Brown is a great foundation color and to...
LONGMONT – I’ve reached the stage in life where I miss the good old days, randomly blurting out grumpy declarations of fond memories of when things were better than now. I harken back at least five years, when September didn’t have week after week of 90-degree...
- Colorado Garden – Fall Color
- Mast year
- Taste of Tomato: Tomato Taste Off is a Way to Sample Love Apples
- Zucchini is Perfect for Porch Packages
- Your Lawn and Water Needs
- Sow Vegetables for Fall
- How to Create the Perfect Vertical Garden
- Shoo-Fly Shenanigans
- After the Storms: Recent Weather Has Given Rise to Mosquitoes
September is an excellent time to address your lawn and prepare it for the colder months to come. If your lawn is properly winterized, it has a better chance at surviving the colder temperatures, and it will be more likely to flourish when spring arrives. Tips to...
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection
- Things Home Inspectors Wish You Knew
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Handle Mid-Summer Maintenance?
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Listing Inspections
- Ask the Expert: Inspecting Vintage Homes