BOULDER – Colorado Springs' 80922 zip code is the No. 2 spot hottest zip code in the country – moving up from No. 7 in 2017, according to analysis of 32,000 zip codes by realtor.com®. The annual analysis of zip codes looks at how long it takes homes to sell and how...
LOVELAND – Whether it is purchasing your first home, buying a vacation home or downsizing to something more appropriate to fit your life style, a new beginning can be a wonderful experience. It can also be a bit overwhelming. There are open houses to attend, homes to...
- Knowledge & networking: Reasons to work with a real estate agent
- Boulder Area Realtor Association Holds Annual Installation and Awards Ceremony
- The Boulder Modern Home Tour is Back
- The Latest Home Design Trends to Appeal to Today’s Modern Home Buyer
- Tenant-In-Common (TIC) Real Estate Investments
- Buying a home? What’s the Walk Score, Bike Score or Transit Score?
- Realtors invited to local real estate marketing workshop
- RE/MAX of Boulder welcomes aboard Realtor Haley Robinson
- Boulder County Home Sales Soar Into Late Summer
Smaller homes for a fuller life at Blue Vista LONGMONT – Boulder Creek Neighborhoods is shaking up the new home market in Longmont. With the introduction of their wee-Cottage series, the builder offers a “less is more” series of homes to home shoppers. Designed with...
The creator of North End in Louisville and Dakota Ridge Village in Boulder is on track to open sales centers this fall in three new communities, starting in mid-November. The Boulder-based construction company brings their commitment to building remarkable homes in...
BOULDER – Cooler temperatures and mountain snow are reminders that it’s time to prepare your home for winter. Here are steps to take to get ready for falling leaves and freezing temperatures, as recommended by House Beautiful. 1. Prepare your gutters Clean and...
LONGMONT – Whenever there’s a remake of a Hollywood classic thriller, I get a bit nervous. Will it be as good as the original, or fall short of the mark? Can the remake become a hit on its own, or will it be an empty imitation of great work? And if the original was...
BOULDER – Even though we have yet to have our first snow or hard freeze it is still not too early to think about winterizing your home. Doing some of these simple things may also remove some items from a home inspectors report should you decide to put your home on the...
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Plumbing for Winter?
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Lawn for Fall?
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection
- Things Home Inspectors Wish You Knew
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Handle Mid-Summer Maintenance?