The National Association of Realtors® (NAR) conference every November provides a bounty of information about the real estate market nationwide. In Boulder, we often think our real estate issues are unique, but at this conference, we find that many communities across...
Nearly half of the companies listed on Outside Magazine’s 2018 50 Best Places to Work call Colorado home – 23 to be exact. And 65 percent of the Colorado businesses are in the Boulder-Denver metro area – 15 in total – leading with No. 3 ranked Whipplewood CPAs in...
- Potential Deal Breakers When Shopping for a Home
- Diversify Your Investment Portfolio: Use a Self-Directed IRA for Real Estate Investments
- Living in the Upside Down: Architecture’s Hottest Trend
- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae Ease Condo Financing Requirements
- To Rent or Buy? Pros and Cons of Renting a Home
- Real Estate Conference Set to Explore Boulder Valley Challenges and Trends
- Real Estate Trends and Predictions
- To Rent or Buy? Pros and Cons of Home Ownership
- 7 Ways the Fed’s Decisions on Interest Rates Affect You
Hover Senior Living Community, a nonprofit organization that has been offering affordable senior housing to the Front Range since 1979, has a long and storied history in the Longmont community. Hover Senior Living Community is made up of the Hover Manor Independent...
Rita Myers-Wieringa and her husband, Glenn Wieringa, believe the “best way to spend money is making memories, not accumulating stuff,” she said. Thus, when they determined to move to Colorado to be closer to their daughter, they also determined to “right-size,” as...
LOVELAND – Crisp autumn air has moved in and we have finally gotten a break from that stifling summer heat. Yard work is synonymous with this season (as we all know the leaves will be falling), but there are other projects you could do to help prepare your yard and...
In the culinary competitiveness of the Thanksgiving season, much noise and ado is made over poultry and side dishes. Cooks strive for greatness in their take on stuffing, outdo themselves in pies, or reach for the Holy Grail eluding many of us: perfectly prepared...
Halloween is just barely in the rearview mirror, but winter snowfall and blocked-up driveways will be upon us before you know it. You can brave the chilly labor of removing snow yourself, or you can hire a professional service to clear snowfall for you – sometimes...
- Ask the Expert: Radon Testing
- Ask the Expert: Winterize Your Home
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Plumbing for Winter?
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Lawn for Fall?
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection