Thanks to all our entries in the 2016 Halloween Home Decorating Contest! While each of these homes are great, only the top will be featured in the Oct. 28/29 edition of AtHome and AtHomeColorado.com. Cast your vote by liking your favorite picture(s) at https://www.facebook.com/AtHomeColorado/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1293392250673320. Feel free to like as many pictures as you want, share your home’s submission and/or tag people in the comments to get the word out. Voting will end and winners will be recorded at 3 pm on Monday, October 24. Want to join in on the fun? There’s still time to enter your home, message us a picture to enter. All entries must include your home’s street address, city and the hashtag #AtHomeCOHalloweenHouse.
- New mortgage qualification help for student debt holders
- All fired up about fall
- Buying or refinancing your home with an interest-only loan
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers Options for Lifestyle Home Buyers
- Fall in Love With Your New Home With Brookfield Residential
- Veterans: Don’t Pass Up VA Home Loans
- Gardening is exercise
- Why does gutter cleaning matter?
- Protecting the structural integrity of your home’s foundation
- Black neighborhood home appraisal gap is real and persistent, Freddie Mac reports
- Decorate your way to a howling good Halloween