BOULDER – The usual story of ever-rising Boulder rents took a new turn this month. Data for August 2018 shows Boulder rents fell slightly by 0.1 percent last month and by 0.1 percent year-over-year, according to the latest report from rental site Apartment List. That...
BOULDER – The Bernardi Group is pleased to announce the addition Megan Evoe to their team. Evoe’s focus will be working with buyers and act as a buyer’s agent. Evoe brings with her a background in education, coaching and writing. Evoe earned her undergraduate degree...
- Role of the Appraisal in Your Home Purchase
- The Psychology and Science Behind an Effective Real Estate Pricing Strategy
- New in Town? Speak, Look and Act like a Boulder Native
- RE/MAX of Boulder Welcomes Realtor Shelley Chittivej
- NOCO HBA Annual Parade of Homes: Boundless Ideas and Inspiration for All
- Getting Smart About SmartRegs for Rentals
- A Survival Guide to Living in a For-Sale Home
- RE/MAX Agent Lori Moffat Earns Hall Of Fame Award
- Boulder Performs Well Among Top Innovation Cities
FIRESTONE - Journeys to vivacious Colorado living begin in Barefoot Lakes, a master-planned and nature-infused community 15 minutes east of Longmont and situated perfectly between Denver and Loveland in Firestone. A premier destination for home owners seeking to drink...
Ranch-Home Neighborhood is a Hidden Gem in Superior SUPERIOR - The Tuscan-inspired Villas at Calmante captivated Paul and Katherine Herzegh almost instantly. “We were on our way to our daughter’s home in Superior for dinner, saw the neighborhood and popped in,”...
When you think of fall colors, what comes to mind? Red, yellow, green, orange? While there are certainly a number of fabulous fall colors, for many the challenge lies in how to use these colors purposefully in decor. Brown Brown is a great foundation color and to...
LONGMONT – Fall is a time for celebration, with the end of season harvest and cool relief from heat getting us out into the garden to enjoy the autumn sights. We revel in the changing colors, marvel at the sunflowers’ nodding heads, and laugh as squirrels gather...
- Mast year
- Taste of Tomato: Tomato Taste Off is a Way to Sample Love Apples
- Zucchini is Perfect for Porch Packages
- Your Lawn and Water Needs
- Sow Vegetables for Fall
- How to Create the Perfect Vertical Garden
- Shoo-Fly Shenanigans
- After the Storms: Recent Weather Has Given Rise to Mosquitoes
- Yard Design Trends
September is an excellent time to address your lawn and prepare it for the colder months to come. If your lawn is properly winterized, it has a better chance at surviving the colder temperatures, and it will be more likely to flourish when spring arrives. Tips to...
- Getting Ready for a Home Inspection
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Home for Fall Drafts?
- Ask the Expert: Request an Inspection
- Things Home Inspectors Wish You Knew
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Handle Mid-Summer Maintenance?
- Ask the Expert: Pre-Listing Inspections
- Ask the Expert: Inspecting Vintage Homes