LONGMONT – The Boulder-Longmont Realtor® Association recently held a golf tournament fundraiser on June 18 at Twin Peaks Golf course, to benefit The Inn Between of Longmont. This event was the Association’s first in-person event for 2021 and it was a success raising $3,500 for The Inn Between. 103 golfers participated with the majority being Realtor and Affiliate Partner Members of the Association.
- A New Way of Living: Boulder Creek Neighborhoods unveils plans for its newest community at West Edge at Colliers Hill in Erie
- Sign on the digital line
- Hottest zip codes in 2021
- 6 tips college students should follow to avoid being targeted by financial scams
- Where’s the sun?
- The Lighter Side: It’s fall! Time to winterize your home and yard!
- September real estate market update
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- At Home Colorado: Boulder County Edition
- Beat the Supply Chain Woes With a Renovation By a Local Business That Cares
- Homeowner wealth vs. renter wealth