BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- New mortgage qualification help for student debt holders
- All fired up about fall
- Buying or refinancing your home with an interest-only loan
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers Options for Lifestyle Home Buyers
- Fall in Love With Your New Home With Brookfield Residential
- Veterans: Don’t Pass Up VA Home Loans
- Gardening is exercise
- Why does gutter cleaning matter?
- Protecting the structural integrity of your home’s foundation
- Black neighborhood home appraisal gap is real and persistent, Freddie Mac reports
- Decorate your way to a howling good Halloween