Thanks to all our entries in the 2016 Halloween Home Decorating Contest! While each of these homes are great, only the top will be featured in the Oct. 28/29 edition of AtHome and AtHomeColorado.com. Cast your vote by liking your favorite picture(s) at https://www.facebook.com/AtHomeColorado/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1293392250673320. Feel free to like as many pictures as you want, share your home’s submission and/or tag people in the comments to get the word out. Voting will end and winners will be recorded at 3 pm on Monday, October 24. Want to join in on the fun? There’s still time to enter your home, message us a picture to enter. All entries must include your home’s street address, city and the hashtag #AtHomeCOHalloweenHouse.
- Buying or selling a home? Consider using a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Last chance for convenient, affordable luxury living at ParkSide in Longmont
- Does it make sense to pay off your mortgage early?
- The complex nature of valuing rural properties
- Managing risks for local food production
- RE/MAX of Boulder welcomes Cameo Martine-Stern with The Sagrillo Group
- The Lighter Side: More on choosing paint colors (and reducing visual torture)
- 10 ways to freshen up your walls
- Real Estate Matters : Money lessons for the new year
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- Real Estate Q&A: We want to buy a house but can’t afford to do any major repairs for a few years. What should we do?