WINDSOR – NOCO HBA and the Executive Officers Council is saddened to announce the passing of Greg Miedema of Windsor. Greg served as executive officer of the HBA of Northern Colorado for six years. Greg stepped down from his duties as EO of NOCO HBA on June 26th, at which time Janet Hatfield was named Interim EO by the Chairman, Doug Buer. A search Committee has been formed to facilitate the task of putting a new Executive Officer in place. Greg passed away early Monday morning after an 11-year battle with cancer. NOCO HBA will hold a Celebration of Life to honor Greg in the coming month. According to his sister, Jennifer, Greg’s final request was for his body to be donated to science; therefore, the family will not be holding a memorial for approximately one year. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the American Cancer Society. Notes and letters of condolences can be sent to Greg’s sister: Jennifer Genant, 407 S. 4th Street, Parkston, SD 57366.
- Markel Homes Opening Communities in Longmont and Lafayette in Mid-November
- 7 Fall Fix-Ups to Prep Your Home for Winter
- The Latest Home Design Trends to Appeal to Today’s Modern Home Buyer
- Ask the Expert: Winterize Your Home
- Ask Angie’s List: How Should I Prepare My Plumbing for Winter?
- Tenant-In-Common (TIC) Real Estate Investments
- Put Your Trees and Shrubs to Bed
- Fall Decor Tips – That Have Nothing To Do With Pumpkins
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- At Home Colorado – Boulder County Edition
- Buying a home? What’s the Walk Score, Bike Score or Transit Score?