BOULDER – The Peloton in Boulder recently announced plans to convert its remaining apartment homes into condominiums at a new community named Peloton West. The unique collection of 195 luxury condos will range from 692 to 1,828 square feet and will feature light-filled, open floor plans and unmatched views of the Flatirons. Starting at $450K, the new studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom homes and penthouse units will be available starting this fall.
- Sears Real Estate in Greeley welcomes Karrie Grizzell and Abiud Barrandry
- Keep your home safe! January is Radon Action Month
- Design Recipes: 10 quick ways to refresh your home in 2021
- Seeding native grasses in landscapes
- 2021 housing market predictions: Back to the future?
- The Lighter Side: New year organizing, stuffing our stuff into other stuff
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- At Home Colorado – Boulder County Edition
- Ask Angie’s List: How should I plan a home gym?
- From the Editor: At Home Colorado Lux edition reaches luxury consumers
- Colorado garden gazing ball predicts busy 2021