WINDSOR – NOCO HBA and the Executive Officers Council is saddened to announce the passing of Greg Miedema of Windsor. Greg served as executive officer of the HBA of Northern Colorado for six years. Greg stepped down from his duties as EO of NOCO HBA on June 26th, at which time Janet Hatfield was named Interim EO by the Chairman, Doug Buer. A search Committee has been formed to facilitate the task of putting a new Executive Officer in place. Greg passed away early Monday morning after an 11-year battle with cancer. NOCO HBA will hold a Celebration of Life to honor Greg in the coming month. According to his sister, Jennifer, Greg’s final request was for his body to be donated to science; therefore, the family will not be holding a memorial for approximately one year. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations be made to the American Cancer Society. Notes and letters of condolences can be sent to Greg’s sister: Jennifer Genant, 407 S. 4th Street, Parkston, SD 57366.
- Buying or selling a home? Consider using a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Last chance for convenient, affordable luxury living at ParkSide in Longmont
- Does it make sense to pay off your mortgage early?
- The complex nature of valuing rural properties
- Managing risks for local food production
- RE/MAX of Boulder welcomes Cameo Martine-Stern with The Sagrillo Group
- The Lighter Side: More on choosing paint colors (and reducing visual torture)
- 10 ways to freshen up your walls
- Real Estate Matters : Money lessons for the new year
- At Home Colorado – Northern Colorado Edition
- Real Estate Q&A: We want to buy a house but can’t afford to do any major repairs for a few years. What should we do?