BOULDER – The second annual Winter Faire and Holiday Bazaar takes place this weekend, Dec. 1 and 2, at the Elks Lodge in Boulder. The faire and bazaar features hand-crafted items and gifts from more than 45 local vendors, an evergreen wreath sale, raffle and children’s store with Waldof-inspired gifts and books. A special preview evening will take place for adults only on Friday night with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar. Free parking and admission. Friday, Dec. 1, 6 to 8:30 p.m. and Saturday, Dec. 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Elks Lodge, 3975 28th Street in Boulder. For more information visit facebook.com/WinterFaireBoulder.
- New mortgage qualification help for student debt holders
- All fired up about fall
- Buying or refinancing your home with an interest-only loan
- Boulder Creek Neighborhoods Offers Options for Lifestyle Home Buyers
- Fall in Love With Your New Home With Brookfield Residential
- Veterans: Don’t Pass Up VA Home Loans
- Gardening is exercise
- Why does gutter cleaning matter?
- Protecting the structural integrity of your home’s foundation
- Black neighborhood home appraisal gap is real and persistent, Freddie Mac reports
- Decorate your way to a howling good Halloween